RESTORATIVE DENTAL SERVICES
Let the team at Dr. Jennings Dentistry help give you back your smile. Our skilled staff can help repair damaged or missing teeth, as well as, come up with a dental plan to ensure that your teeth stay as healthy as possible. Don’t let your teeth keep you down. Book an appointment today!
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is any dental procedure that reparis or replaces a tooth. Procedures such as, root canals, dental implants, and fitting dentures. The purpose is to restore appearance and function of the tooth or teeth, as well as improve overall oral health. This is different from cosmetic dentistry, which is only for improving the aesthetic look of your smile.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry?
- Restore Function – This is one of the best reasons to get a restorative procedure done. Being able to talk and eat with ease because your teeth are healthy is a huge benefit.
- Eliminates Pain – Damaged or chipped teeth can cause pain and infections. Restorative procedures correct the problem and get rid of the pain that was caused by it.
- Boosts Aesthetic Appearances – Having a missing tooth can make you very self-conscience about your smile. By having a restorative procedure done, you improve the function, as well as the look of your smile.
- Prevents Further Dental Issues – Making sure you correct a dental issue as soon as possible helps it from getting worse or causing other problems.
- Helps Retain the Density of Your Jaw Bone – Replacing a missing tooth with an implant preserves the bone density in your jaw. If a tooth is missing, the part of the jaw that once held it in place will start to weaken and eventually dissolve.
Dr. Jennings Dentistry Restorative Services
Our dental team in Monroe works hard to ensure that dental issues are dealt with early on. Our dental plan involves corrective and preventative steps to guarantee that your teeth stay as healthy as possible.
- Deep teeth cleaning/Periodontal therapy
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Porcelain inlays and onlays for posterior tooth restoration
- Evaluation and treatment of extreme tooth wear/damage cases
- TMJ pain relief and treatment
- Occlusal adjustment equilibration
- Dental night guard and oral appliance therapy
- Full and partial denture fabrication, repair, and maintenance
Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Restoration Services
- Dental implant restoration for single or multiple teeth
- Implant supported bridge restoration for multiple missing teeth
- Implant supported dentures and implant retained dentures, full and partial
- Simple or surgical tooth extraction, single or multiple teeth
Endodontic Dentistry Services
- Molar, premolar, and anterior root canal therapy
- Dental pulp treatment
Schedule your Consultation Today!
Dr. Roy Jennings wants his patients to have the brightest smile possible. His team gives high-quality dental care and prioritizes restoring the overall health of your teeth. Enjoy eating, talking, and smiling again. Book your appointment today with the best dentist in the Monroe, NC area!